Notices To Mariners
Notice to Mariners 01 /21
Mariners are advised that dredging and new pontoon works are planned from Monday 15th February until around the end of March 2021 in the Outer Harbour.
Dredging will be conducted by MV Shearwater and Barge.
Rothesay Harbour can be contacted on VHF channel 12.
Steven Neilson, Harbour Master, Rothesay Harbour
(t) 01700 503842
Valid from 15th February 2021
Issued 12th February 2021
NOTICE TO MARINERS - NTM 01 - 15/01/21
OUTER HARBOUR CLOSURE
Notice of commencement of Outer Harbour Works
- The pontoons in the outer harbour are scheduled for replacement with a piled installation.
- There will be dredging & piling works to improve depths and some disruption to access to the Inner Harbour.
- Commencement date is 15 February 2021 and works are estimated to last approximately 13 weeks, depending on weather.
- Contractors will be on site from 15 February with offices and work cabins set up on the Albert Pier.
- The Outer Harbour will be closed during the work period with limited access to the Inner Harbour, especially during dredging & piling works.
- If you need access or egress from the Inner Harbour, please contact the Harbour Master in advance to make arrangements.
- Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience, whilst these essential works are in progress to provided enhanced facilities for visiting mariners.