Notices To Mariners
NOTICE TO MARINERS - NTM 01 - 15/01/21
OUTER HARBOUR CLOSURE
Notice of commencement of Outer Harbour Works
- The pontoons in the outer harbour are scheduled for replacement with a piled installation.
- There will be dredging & piling works to improve depths and some disruption to access to the Inner Harbour.
- Commencement date is 15 February 2021 and works are estimated to last approximately 13 weeks, depending on weather.
- Contractors will be on site from 15 February with offices and work cabins set up on the Albert Pier.
- The Outer Harbour will be closed during the work period with limited access to the Inner Harbour, especially during dredging & piling works.
- If you need access or egress from the Inner Harbour, please contact the Harbour Master in advance to make arrangements.
- Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience, whilst these essential works are in progress to provided enhanced facilities for visiting mariners.