Notices To Mariners
IMPORTANT - NOTICE TO MARINERS
NTM 12 - 17/09/2020
OUTER HARBOUR CLOSURE - Notice of Delay to Outer Harbour Works
- The pontoons in the outer harbour are scheduled for replacement with a piled installation.
- There will be dredging & piling works to improve depths and some disruption to access to the Inner Harbour.
- Provisional commencement date is late 2020 and works will take approximately 13 weeks, depending on weather.
- Improvements should be completed over the winter.
- The Outer Harbour will be closed during the work period with limited access to the Inner Harbour, especially during dredging & piling works.
- If you need access or egress from the Inner Harbour, please contact the Harbour Master in advance to make arrangements.
- Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience, whilst these essential works are in progress to provided enhanced facilities for visiting mariners
Rothesay Marina Re-opening UPDATED 12 July 2020
CORONA VIRUS - NTM 10 - 12/07/2020
Rothesay Marina reopened to visitors on Friday 10th July subject to certain restrictions.
The Victorian Toilets will be open from Wednesday 15th July.
Opening hours as follows:
Monday to Friday 9am to 3.30pm - Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4.30pm
Unmanned access for mariners will be given to all who have paid their mooring fees.
Bute Berthing Company staff will give you the toilet & shower access code when you pay.
- Marina capacity will be restricted, so please phone ahead to check whether we have available berths.
- You are requested to provide contact details of all persons on board for Test and Protect purposes.
- Information provided will be kept for the statutory period prescribed and then destroyed.
- The marina will be subject to additional cleaning schedules.
- The Outer Pontoons are due to be replaced shortly.
- The works are planned to commence in September for approximately 13 weeks, subject to weather.
- We have installed hand sanitising stations. Please use these to protect yourselves and others.
- NHS & Government guidance requires that we must place restrictions on the use of our facilities in Rothesay Marina.
- The Isle of Bute has limited medical & hospital facilities, which face immense pressure over the forthcoming weeks and months.
- Please contact the Harbour Master for further information on telephone 01700 503842 or VHF channel 12.
- Many pubs, bars, coffee shops, cafes & restaurants in Rothesay are still CLOSED.
- Please note that the Victorian Toilets & Shower facilities on Rothesay Pier are now open for restricted hours.