Notices To Mariners
IMPORTANT - NOTICE TO MARINERS
Rothesay Marina Re-opening UPDATED 12 July 2020
CORONA VIRUS - NTM 10 - 12/07/2020
Rothesay Marina reopened to visitors on Friday 10th July subject to certain restrictions.
The Victorian Toilets will be open from Wednesday 15th July.
Opening hours as follows:
Monday to Friday 9am to 3.30pm
Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4.30pm
Unmanned access for mariners will be given to all who have paid their mooring fees.
Bute Berthing Company staff will give you the toilet & shower access code when you pay.
- Marina capacity will be restricted, so please phone ahead to check whether we have available berths.
- You are requested to provide contact details of all persons on board for Test and Protect purposes.
- Information provided will be kept for the statutory period prescribed and then destroyed.
- The marina will be subject to additional cleaning schedules.
- The Outer Pontoons are due to be replaced shortly. The works are planned to commence in September for approximately 13 weeks, subject to weather.
- We have installed hand sanitising stations. Please use these to protect yourselves and others.
- NHS & Government guidance requires that we must place restrictions on the use of our facilities in Rothesay Marina. The Isle of Bute has limited medical & hospital facilities, which face immense pressure over the forthcoming weeks and months.
- Please contact the Harbour Master for further information on telephone 01700 503842 or VHF channel 12.
- Many pubs, bars, coffee shops, cafes & restaurants in Rothesay are still CLOSED.
- Please note that the Victorian Toilets & Shower facilities on Rothesay Pier are CLOSED
- OUTER HARBOUR CLOSURE
- Advance Notice of Outer Harbour Works
- The pontoons in the outer harbour are scheduled for replacement with a piled installation.
- There will be dredging & piling works to improve depths and some disruption to access to the Inner Harbour.
- Provisional commencement date is September 2020 and works will take approximately 13 weeks, depending on weather.
- The Outer Harbour will be closed during the work period with limited access to the Inner Harbour, especially during dredging & piling works. If you need access or egress from the Inner Harbour, please contact the Harbour Master in advance to make arrangements.
- Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience, whilst these essential works are in progress to provided enhanced facilities for visiting mariners